SINGER / PIANIST / MUSIC ARRANGER - PRODUCER / COMPOSER
• Lebanese origin, born in Dakar,Senegal, West Africa, and raised between The Gambia, and Beirut..
• Certified Singer : - 1995-1997 studied opera at Lebanese music academy.
- 1996-1998 studied vocal techniques with Professor Mr.Edgard Aoun
- 2001-2002 studied vocal techniques in Hollywood,CA, with Star coach Mr.Budy Mix
(Former Mariah Carey Coach)
• Has studied classical piano from 1990-1997
-Plays Jazz, Pop, soul, R&B.
• Sings in 5 languages fluently: English, Arabic, French, Spanish, and African Jolof.
• Gold Cup Winner in 1994 of the Fidof International Competition
for Singing " I will always Love you", " I have Nothing" by Whitney Houston.The
event was under the Supervision of Mr.Sami Clark, and Lebanese Minister
Mr.Michel Daher, aired On LBCI.
• Rewarded by former Lebanese President Mr.Elias Hraoui in 1994, and native Country President of Republic of The Gambia ,President Yhaya Jammeh.
• Winner of Pepsi Gold cup for Entertainment, and stage Presence.
• Winner of the Fidof International certificate, certified by an international committee.
• Winner of 1 Gold Medal,and 2 silver Medals in Hollywood International WCOPA 2001, among 1500 contestants for singing Gospel " I love the Lord" soundtrack Preacher's Wife, " I wana run to you", by Whitney Houston, " Emotions " by Mariah Carey.
• Winner of Karaoke championship in Ontario,California in 2002.
• Has worked with many big names like Shaka Khan,Trevor Lawrence ,Stevie Wonder, Diane Warren.
• Was aired and interviewed on MTV music television Europe singing live.
• Member in ASCAP as lyricist/composer
• Has been Produced by Maurice White ( Earth Wind and Fire ) –Kalimba records in 2002.
• Has worked and composed with Sean Fischer, Samuel Torres, and Trevor Lawrence Studios,Burbank California.
• Performed in a huge concert in Santa Monica Pier 2002 ,California,a Live concert, featuring Natasha Atlas.
• Was signed with EMI label in 2004 for one album release " Alatoul
• Influenced by : Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Christina Aguilera,Anita Baker,George Benson,Maurice White,David Foster.
ARRANGER /COMPOSER/MUSIC PRODUCER AND OWNER OF AN AUDIO PRODUCING AND RECORDING FACILITY
Discography as a singer
1- AALATOUL ALBUM (EMI)
2- YA REYT BCHOUFAK
3- MA BTISHBAH HADA
4- NAFESH RISHAK
5- MAHADA RAD
Upcoming 3 releases:
1- FEBRUARY 2012 " Badak tetrekni"
2- summer 2012 : " 3ala mahlou"
3- winter 2012 : jayi la 3endak ( Opera oriental)
Discography as a music Producer / Arranger:
1- ma byeste7hou - Ziad Borji
2- Ana 3am khunak - Singer Rayan (Rotana)
3- Shou be2i - Michel Azzi (Star academy)
4-ma b3omri bkit - Rayan Eid ( Star academy)
5- Da mosh kalamak - Amany el nouri ( Studio el fan)
6- Ento - Christina Sawaya ( soon)
7- kif el wade3 liom - Talal Kontar
8- Its christmas - Grace Ashkar
9- Jeita grotto " njoum el sama"
10-ya 3eni - Eliane Mahfouz ( the manager) soon
11-dakhlak dakhilak/ galbi galbi -Malak el nasser
12- Gospel Album -Ayman kafrouni
13- Beirut symphony short movie soundtrack
12- Kandoushe - Bassem Feghali (melody radio)
Ads and commercials:
VIMTO ( WEST AFRICA)
Melody Fm jingles
strike " malaki men lebnan"
1- fakrou fina - ziad borji
2- ghefyou 3younak - Amany el noury
3- ya 3eni - Eliane mahfouz
3- ento -christina sawaya
4-men kotr 7hobbi - Walid Hayder